The Secret to
Long Lasting Roses
- Use a clean vase. Fill it with fresh, room temperature water and mix in the floral food packet.
- Remove any leaves that will fall below the water line in your container.
- Cut the ends of your stems (1-2 inches is plenty) at a diagonal, using clean floral shears.
- Place the cuts stems immediately into the vase of water. Quick, they’re thirsty!
- Pamper your roses by showing them off in a spot that’s away from direct sunlight. Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Add fresh water daily. If water gets cloudy, clean the vase and re-fill with fresh water, rinse the stems and re-cut them before placing them back into the vase.
- Lastly, and most importantly, enjoy!